The year is nearing its end, and I’m happily surrounded by yule and mistletoe, which are welcome alternatives to my usual winter diet of disrupted sleep and unfettered depression. This time, I’m lucky enough to have a crackling-hot partner and an adopted family to mitigate the sting of December’s cold, dark hours. Maybe my opinion of this twelfth and final month is starting to change, after all.
New Here? You might like…
- Don’t Miss Out On : ATOMICA Magazine
- Congratulations : Bitchin’ Blog(ger)s in 2010
- Fact vs. (Pulp) Fiction : Common Drugs and Their Caricatures
- Bits of Wit : You Say ‘Goodbye,’ They Say ‘Hell No’
- Notes From My Nightstand: On Pinterest Invites & Prickly Diseases
- Don’t Miss Out On… The Top Ten!
- ACTION : Your Birdie’s Bucket List
- Links à la Mode : The IFB Weekly Roundup
- Notes From My Nightstand : In Media Res
- Chicks I Dig : The FEMEN Girls and Their Ass-Kicking Tits
Follow Your Kitty on Facebook